Your customers need a partner to face climate change
An innovative approach which may be an alternative to existing contracts, or an answer to unmet needs.
A climate risk management strategy
For an optimized customer risk management response
A recognized fist class signature
For a recognized risk taker guaranteed by Lloyd’s
Adapted to your clients’ needs
A tailor-made solution
To build a risk management strategy
Your clients can choose ...
- The parameters : Rain, Sun exposure, Wind, Temperature, Yields, Price, Quality criteria …
- The insured capital : The surfaces you want to insure and the need for compensation …
- The coverage period : A day, a week, a month …
- The compensation : Margin loss, Turnover, Additional costs …
… and thus protect their business against their specific risks . They can subscribe all year round, depending on their strategic decisions and on the progress of their crops.
In a context of increased climate sensitivity…
- Climate change induces an increase in frequency and in severity of unfavorable climate conditions, such as unusual precipitation or extreme temperatures.
- Your practices are evolving and increasing your sensitivity to these accidents.
…We bring you solutions.
Examples of Meteo Protect parametric covers
Protect your revenues against frost losses.
Neutralize the financial risk of drought affecting your crops.
Meteo Protect has all the expertise needed to build effective solutions.
Examples of Meteo Protect parametric covers.
Meteo Protect’s expertise
Meteo Protect combines the insurer’s know-how with all the fields of expertise needed to build effective solutions to protect you from the consequences of climate change.
Meteo Protect provides insurance and reinsurance solutions through the largest team exclusively dedicated to the financial management of weather risk in Europe.