Your customers need a partner to face climate change
An innovative approach which may be an alternative to existing contracts, or an solution to unmet needs.
Climate risk management strategy
For optimized customer risk management response
Recognized fist class signature
Policies underwritten by Lloyd’s
Adapted to your clients’ needs, generating multiple points of contact all year long
A tailor-made solution
To help you build a risk management strategy with your client
Your clients can select ...
- The parameters : Rain, Sun exposure, Wind, Temperature, Yields, Price, Quality indices …
- The insured capital : The surfaces you want to insure and the need for compensation …
- The coverage period : A day, a week, a month, years …
- The compensation : Margin loss, Turnover, Additional costs …
… and thus protect their business against their own specific risks . They can subscribe all year round, depending on their strategic decisions and on the progress of their crops.
In a context of increased climate sensitivity…
- Climate change induces an increase in frequency and in severity of unfavorable climate conditions, such as unusual precipitation or extreme temperatures.
- Practices are evolving and increasing your clients’ sensitivity to these accidents.
…We bring you solutions they need.
Examples of Meteo Protect parametric covers
Protect your revenues against frost losses.
Neutralize the financial risk of drought affecting your crops.
Meteo Protect has all the expertise needed to build effective solutions.
Examples of Meteo Protect parametric covers.
Meteo Protect’s expertise
Meteo Protect combines the insurer’s know-how with all the fields of expertise needed to build effective solutions to protect your clients from the consequences of climate change.
Meteo Protect provides insurance and reinsurance solutions through the largest team exclusively dedicated to the financial management of weather risk in Europe.